CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Freak out!

Today is Jack's 4th birthday!  My little gila has grown so much, and I'm crazy proud of him.  One of the things he's started doing recently is quoting songs from the radio in everyday conversation.  For example, the other day he dropped a teddy bear.  As he was reaching for it, he yelled, "I still miss you!"  When I started laughing, he looked at me very solemnly and said, "I still miss you, Aunt Jamie.  And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.  For me, it happens all the time." 

He was extra excited today, so he was running around in circles singing "Today is your birthday" and "Freak out!"  Between that and showing me Boingers, the rabbit he made at Build-a-Bear yesterday, he could barely catch his breath between sentences.  Please enjoy his lovely musical performance!

Also, check out our coordinating Mother's/Father's Day cards at www.jagreetings.ecrater.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment