CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Because I'm a Dork

If I haven't already made it perfectly clear, I'm a major dork.  One glowing example of my dorkiness is my obsession with acrostics.  So deep is my love of this particular device that I'm actually considering creating a line of personalized cards with a special acrostic of the recipient's name.  Here are some examples using my family members names:

As                                                                                          
She                                                                                                 
Held                                                                                            
Leviathan                                                                                                   
Eternity                                                                                          
Yawned                                                                                                                        
********
Kindness
Reaches
Into 
Space
Touches
Every
Nation             
********
Always
Undeterred
Dragons 
Rout
Aliens 
**********
Sojourners
Tarry
Everywhere
Voices
Elemental
***********
Languid
Aristocracy
Urges
Repentance
In
Evening
   
I think it's fun, but I may be the only one.  I am, after all, a huge dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment