CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Nerd Bucket List

Geeks and nerds everywhere rejoiced this week because of a single amazing event.  I am, of course, referring to Comic-Con.  I can't tell you how much I wanted to be in San Diego to join in all of the crazy dorky fun.  It made me realize that there are a lot of geeky things I really want to do before I die or start caring what people think of me.  My Nerd Bucket List is a work in progress, but here is what I have so far:


1.  Attend Comic-Con San Diego
2.  Eat pad thai with Joss Whedon (I know it's weird, but I can just picture myself talking to him while eating noodles with chopsticks)
3.  Star in (or at least be an extra in) a Dr. Horrible sequel
4.  Befriend a supernatural creature with a secret identity. Specifically, I want to help keep the secret identity secret while making snarky comments laden with dramatic irony
5.  Hunt vampires or werewolves.  I don't really care which one--it kind of depends on which one would be nicer to me.


That's all I have for now.  I'm sure it will grow as I get nerdier.  What's on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment