CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Jamie's Hero and Villain of the Week #4

It's Friday, which means it's time again to single out the positive and negative influences of the week!

Hero of the Week: Costco
   I adore Costco for many reasons:  the cheap clothes, the piles of books and DVDs, the delicious samples, and smorgasbord of things I never knew I needed.  The reason it makes the list this week is because of one item in particular--the spinach salad.  I have always been of the opinion that the good thing about growing up is not having to eat vegetables.  Consequently, my vitamin and nutrient intake is not always what it should be.  The delicious spinach salad with its cheese and eggs and tomatoes and bacon and poppyseed dressing is good enough to make me eat healthy(ish).

Villain of the Week: Otitis Media (Middle Ear Infection)
    I've been sick this week, hence my total slacking.  I felt bad enough that I barely left my bed for days.  It sucks.  And I think that about covers it!

That wraps up this week's edition.  Check back next week for more, and be sure to check out our first birthday card at http://JAGreetingss.etsy.com!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Costco! I love it too! This weekend while we were there in the freezer section, a sprinkler head was hit inside the freezer and apparently water got everywhere (inside the freezer). But the fire alarm kept going off. Probably my least favorite trip!
    Sorry about the infection, that's no good. But I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete