CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Total Silliness

Today we posted a new birthday card which is one of my favorites because it's so completely silly.  In honor of the occasion, please enjoy some of the silliest/worst jokes I could find:

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?  It was dead!
Why did the second monkey fall out of the tree?  It was stapled to the first monkey.
Why did the third monkey fall out of the tree?  It got hit in the head with a rock.
Why did the fourth monkey fall out of the tree?  Peer pressure.

What's Mary short for?  She just has little legs, I guess.

A patron at a restaurant asked the chef, "How do you prepare your chickens?"  "We don't really prepare them.  We just tell them they're going to die."

What is the difference between one yard and two yards?  A fence.

When she told me I was average, she was just being mean.

Corduroy pillows are making headlines.

What is the difference between a crazy rabbit and a counterfeit coin?  One is bad money and the other is a mad bunny.

I think that's enough from me for the time being, but feel free to share your favorite silly joke!

2 comments:

  1. What did the fish say when it swam into the brick wall? "Dam!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shocked I got those! I'm so bad with jokes. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete