CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Good Day

Okay, so today is blog post 51, which is a little anti-climactic.  Nevertheless, today is a beautiful day.  Since I want all of you to enjoy this day as well, I'll be brief and just share a short list of why today is a good day.

1.  It's my mother's birthday!  She's pretty much awesome, and I'm super glad she was born.
2.  Have you looked out the window?  It's gorgeous outside!
3.  It turns out I actually like waiting tables, and I'm making some money.  Who'd have guessed?
4.  JA Greetings was featured in the EtsyGreetings Team blog.  Take a look!
5.  A new shipment of coffee from Green Mountain was delivered.  Yay!

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a job! Where are you working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm working at Patsy's Pastry Pizzas part-time.

    ReplyDelete