CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

Jamie's Hero and Villain of the Week #8


It's been quite a week, and it's time to celebrate the ups and downs with another installment of Jamie's Hero and Villain of the Week!

Hero of the Week:  Bubble wrap 
Contrary to Charlie Sheen's opinion, Charlie Sheen is not this week's hero.  Instead, that honor goes to bubble wrap.  I had to buy a huge role to ship my corrupted hard drive back to Western Digital without voiding the warranty since apparently packing peanuts are totally unacceptable.  I'm pretty psyched about the purchase, because bubble wrap is one of the most awesome things in the entire world.  The tiny pop-pop sound is perfect for stress relief, and you get a workout if you pop the bubbles by jumping on it like I do.  I have a bubble wrap app on my iPhone, and it just doesn't compare to the real thing.  Honest-to-goodness bubble wrap should be prescribed as an antidepressant.  Winning!

Villain of the Week:  The stink bug
The "stink bug" is a truly icky stomach virus that has been going around.  Thankfully, I have not fallen victim to it (knock on wood), but Ashley, Jack, and James were all quite sick this week.  When I talked to Jack on the phone today, he told me that he wanted to come over and play.  Then in his very most pitiful voice he said, "I can come play when I feel better."  I wanted to drive over and give him a hug, but the poor little thing is really germy.  I do not need to spread the stink bug any further! 

That's all for this week, but feel free to share your personal heroes villains in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment