CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Jamie's Hero and Villain of the Week #3

Happy Friday everyone!  It's time for the third edition of Jamie's Hero and Villain of the Week!  

Hero of the Week: Pumpkin Spice Chai
     The snow this week was super pretty, but it was also really cold and wet.  Pumpkin spice chai with a dash of milk and sugar is the perfect hot beverage while watching the snow fall and working countless hours prepping for the Etsy Holiday Showcase.  Its aroma of ginger, clove, and pumpkin is soothing, and the caffeine is a nice pick-me-up.  I highly recommend it!

Villain of the Week: Bing
    This week's villain pick is courtesy of my little sister, Kristen, after months of hearing me complain about the new search engine.  Why am I so against searching with Bing?  Because I find it's claim to be a "decision engine" insulting.  I do not need a computer to make decisions for me!  I am an intelligent rational adult who is perfectly capable of sorting and evaluating data.  Plus, it's just kind of a sucky search engine.

Come back next week to see who will make the list.  And be sure to check out the Holiday section of Etsy.com tomorrow to see JA Greetings showcase!

No comments:

Post a Comment