CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Dream Life

This morning Jack told me about a dream he had in which he ate a red crocodile head that tasted like apples.  The last dream I can remember having is about assisting Joel McHale as a veterinary assistant.  Naturally, these reflections led to consider the fact that my 10-year high school reunion is only 2 years away!  If I want to pretend to be super-impressive, it's time that I start working on my story.  Today, I had an epiphany:  I'll just string together various parts of my dreams to tell the story of my made-up life.  Here's what I have so far:

After graduation, I went to college where I befriended a ghost named Lila.  Shenanigans ensued and I changed from a student to a famous actress to a princess to a monkey trainer.  After graduating college, I became a vampire and raised sheep in Scotland.  I also worked in a bar where I sang karaoke on a nightly basis.  I married a handsome man who changes personality and appearance very frequently.  We have a wonderful life fighting crime and slaying supernatural forces together.

I could totally pull off that story, right?  And by tomorrow, I'll have at least one JA Greetings Valentine posted so I'll have something to give my shape-shifting husband!  


No comments:

Post a Comment