CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Top 5 Valentine Gift List: an Ideal

I am very excited today for three reasons:  the incapacitating headache I've had for days has subsided to dull throb, it's snowing and I don't have to go anywhere, and JA Greetings posted its first Valentine today!!!  In honor of this tremendous occasion, I've decided to list what I think should be the top 5 Valentine's Day gifts.  Because, for serious, red long-stemmed roses and teddy bears are soooo cliche!

1.  Chocolate - Yes, it's a cliche, but it's a delicious cliche.
2.  Gilmore Girls on DVD - it's smart and sassy with a nice blend of romance.
3.  The Rules or He's Just Not That Into You - the perfect way to say, "We both know this is temporary."
4.  Gummy vitamins - because vitamin starts with "v" and gummies are yummy.
5.  Netflix subscription - aside from the fact that I'd marry Netflix if it was a man, is there any better way to fill the awkward silence than with a movie or clever television show?

I hope this gives you all something to think about while you're planning your holiday!  And remember to check out our Etsy shop:  http://JAGreetingss.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment