CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sarcasm-Enhanced Technical Difficulties

I'm not a happy camper at the moment.  I know that is shocking since I'm normally all sparkles and rainbows. And yet, today everything conspired to irritate me, mostly by failing to detect the sarcasm in my tone.  Because I am so irritated and am experiencing technical difficulties, today's blog will simply be a list of things that irritate me and why:

--My dog, Gilbert:  He thinks when I say, "Yes, of course I made these eggs for you!  Please jump in my face and eat my breakfast!" that he should jump in my face and eat my eggs.

--iPhoto:  It said that it imported the pictures from my camera, deleted said photos, but in fact imported nothing.  Then when I said, "iPhoto, could you please do something even stupider?" it locked my computer.

--WiFi network:  When I said, "Millnet, could you please go slower?  I really want to spend all night updating a Facebook status!" it went slower.

Tomorrow I shall be cheerier to bring you the first installment of Jamie's Hero and Villain of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment